nothing and nothingness

The dark night had never been soothing to my tired senses. I close my eyes and millions of fractured images pierce through my virginal sleep, dreams used to be my daily fodder long ago but now these interrupting collages keep me away from my penchant; to weave new tales of life, love and luck. Every hour the clock in my hallways strikes the requisite number of times religiously and; silently falls back into its quiet slumber- only to re-emphasize its ticking that was lost in the sounds of people snoring and in the rhythmical sound made by the spinning breeze oozing out of fanatically winding wings of the fan. One more day of my life has passed…and wt happened?----nothing ----oh! Be cautious, do not over read into the charming enigmatic word “nothing”. I was stressed and restless when the world around me was spinning ceaselessly with events, happenings, facts, findings, highs, lows etc and I was alarmed of the vertigo that was overpowering my rational faculty. All I wished vehemently was to stop this commotion created by irksome motion and now this tranquility of enlightenment is hissing endless silence into my ears and is making me breathe the sharp smell of claustrophobia into my numbing senses.
How many roads I have wandered and at the end of each I was alone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good post. Just that font is making it difficult to read. Fonts of previous posts are easy and soothing.
debalina said…
"How many roads I have wandered and at the end of each I was alone"....touchd..hoyto most of d times v wonder bout "The road not taken" n wander in d road v take..n at d end it leaves us lonely dough nt alone.

Popular posts from this blog

nothing really happens...