Once upon a time he said...

" Caught in a maelstrom

Deserted by my closest

Oh Jesus, do you see our destinies intertwined - yours and mine

Why the familiar déjà - vu ?

Jesus, you had a higher pedestal - heaven to escape to..

What about me, a mortal..

Mistakes can be made up for ;

But you can murder someone only once

Stabbed brutally was I not once but twice -

(Ha Jesus, you remember this number too, don’t you)

Every line of verse seems a lie

Words I longed to hear..

Seem to have lost their way

Convince me: Something she was never able to achieve

Confuse me: Well, I deluded her into believing that she managed to

I was branded insensitive

Look at the irony

I don’t get the answers I want

I am lied to

I am ignored

Prostitutes are treated better

Besides, they can boast of the moolah

Caught in a maelstrom

Deserted by my closest

But I shall swim through…

I will swim through…"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nothing really happens...